Recently awarded "Best of the Road - Most Fun Small Town in America" by Rand McNally and USA Today, Delray Beach is becoming an increasingly popular destination for folks around the country. With a "downtown" that features all the charm and warmth of a small beach community right in the middle of the Miami-Dade metropolitan area, Delray Beach is an ideal place to relax and unwind in the midst of a highly populated area. Here's what new Delray Beach residents need to know about this unexpected gem of a city.
Located directly north of Boca Raton and south of Boynton Beach, Delray Beach is in the middle of Florida's Southeast Economic Region. While it's a prime destination for part-time residents who spend summers in the northern U.S., the town is also a permanent home for plenty of folks. Year-round temperate ocean breezes make this area a highly desirable location for families and retirees alike.
A beachfront community, Delray Beach offers many different types of housing, including condominiums, apartments, seasonal rentals, and traditional Florida block homes. The downtown area even features state-of-the-art "green" apartments and some historical homes for those seeking rich character.
Galleries and boutiques on Atlantic Avenue provide a relaxing day out, and award-winning cafés and restaurants offer excellent entertainment by night. When you stay in "Florida's Village by the Sea," you'll discover why Delray Beach is dubbed "America's Most-Fun Small Town"!
Delray Beach Movers of E-Z Movers
Delray Beach Movers has been helping families move to Delray Beach and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, E-Z Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why E-Z Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers’ sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there’s sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen, Atlanta we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family’s transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.