Voted the second best place in the U.S. to live by Money magazine and the wealthiest city in the Midwest, Naperville has lots to offer to residents. As the newest arrival, you’ll have much to enjoy when moving to Naperville:
Location:Filled with historic neighborhoods and tree-lined subdivisions, this is a safe, secure community no matter where you live. Whether you opt to live near the award-winning restaurants and the riverwalk downtown, or choose to live near one of the area’s nationally top-rated schools, Naperville Movers of EZ Movers will get your belongings moved and unpacked quickly and safely.
Housing:With nearly 200 years of history, Naperville provides interesting housing options. Many neighborhoods have high percentages of new construction, both single-family homes and townhouses and condos. History buffs will fall in love with the Victorian cottages within the Historic District. Families with children may prefer the space of one of the area’s many brick-faced single-family homes with large lots. With experience maneuvering all types of residences, Naperville Movers of EZ Movers will get you in whichever housing option you choose.
Attractions:One of the most-loved parts of Naperville is its variety of activities. With the best-ranked public library in the nation, residents have access to over 5 million annually circulated items. The award-winning downtown riverwalk is a community focal point, flanked by top-class restaurants and shopping. Naper Settlement and the Historical District offer residents glimpses of Naperville history, while Centennial Beach and Paddleboat Quarry offer summertime outdoor activities for all ages.
Naperville Movers of EZ Movers
Naperville Movers has been helping families move to Naperville, IL and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen, Chicago, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.