Long Distance Moving Services in Bloomington IN
Bloomington IN Moving CompanyThere is an abundance of things to see and do in the City of Bloomington, Indiana – from outdoor activities to shopping to the arts. Home to Indiana University-Bloomington, this college town has a lot of fresh ideas to go with its old-school charm. Here’s what those moving to Bloomington should know about this midwestern college town:
Neighborhoods: The city is quartered into four distinct communities, each with a long list of neighborhoods. The northeastern quarter is where the University of Illinois is located, and the areas of Eastern Heights, Green Acres, and South Griffy have a strong student community. The country club lies in the southwest corner near the Sunny Slopes neighborhood.
Housing: Whether you choose to live near the country club, the school, or a favorite park, there are plenty of residential areas spanning to virtually all types of communities. While permanent residents prefer areas like Highland Park, where the homes are older and the streets more established, the downtown areas near the university are populated with apartments and rental properties to accommodate the influx of student residents.
Attractions: A little-known fact about Bloomington is that it has several great wineries that host several well-attended festivals throughout the year. The University of Illinois brings many cultural events to the area, along with some of the best university museums in the country. You never know who will come through town to visit the college – and all the residents benefit.
Bloomington Movers of EZ Movers
Bloomington Movers has been helping families move to Bloomington and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers’ sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there’s sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,Chicago, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family’s transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.
EZ Movers is proud to provide the community with quality moving services and in utilizing our success to help support the Susan G. Komen Foundation. We will continue to work hard and offer professional moving services in the years to come. EZ Does it!
We make it personal, yet keep it professional! e-z does it!
Call our relocation specialists for more information on moving estimates, packages and storage
(855) 525-MOVE (6683)