Long Distance Moving Services in Franklin TN
Franklin TN Moving Company
While Franklin is the 10th largest city in Tennessee, with a population of more than 62,000, it is also one of the quietest. In most areas, Franklin movers will find more trees than people. This city is home to a great number of artists, including celebrities like country singers Kenny Chesney, Brad Paisley, the legendary George Jones, and members of the rock band Paramore.
Neighborhoods: The city of Franklin is divided into seven neighborhoods. The largest of these, at roughly 14.7 square miles, is Thompson’s Station—but its population is just over 1,200. The neighborhood of City Center contains Franklin’s historic downtown district, featuring a town square with a Civil War monument and several historic homes.
Housing: The architectural styles in most cities, including Franklin, reflect Tennessee’s rich cultural heritage. Historic homes can be found throughout the city, several of which are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Franklin movers will also find upscale communities with attractive brick homes, Victorian style townhouses, contemporary condos, and quaint brownstones. There are also ranch-style homes, lofts, and many custom-built homes.
Attractions: Franklin is known for its Pumpkinfest, an annual fundraiser and seasonal celebration for the Heritage Foundation of Franklin and Williamson County. The annual Main Street Festival is another popular event. This street festival boasts two carnivals, four performance stages, two food courts, and more than 200 artisans and craft vendors that fill the historic Franklin Square.
Franklin Movers of EZ Movers
Franklin Movers has been helping families move to Franklin and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers’ sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there’s sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen, Nashville, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family’s transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.
EZ Movers is proud to provide the community with quality moving services and in utilizing our success to help support the Susan G. Komen Foundation. We will continue to work hard and offer professional moving services in the years to come. EZ Does it!
We make it personal, yet keep it professional! e-z does it!
Call our relocation specialists for more information on moving estimates, packages and storage
(855) 525-MOVE (6683)