Long Distance Moving Services in Hendersonville TN
Hendersonville TN Moving Company
Part of the metropolitan Nashville area, the city of Hendersonville is as steeped in musical history as the famed country music capital. Hendersonville is the original home of several high-profile music celebrities, including Johnny Cash, Roy Orbison, the Oak Ridge Boys, and Taylor Swift. In addition to cultural significance, Hendersonville movers will find that it’s a great place to raise a family, as the city has been named one of the ten best cities in the United States for families by Family Circle Magazine.
Neighborhoods: The twelfth largest community in the state of Tennessee, the city of Hendersonville is divided into seven neighborhoods, most of which are defined by its major roads. The largest neighborhood in this city is the New Shackle Island Road community area, which contains Crutcher Lake and Norman Lake. The neighborhood of City Center features a historic downtown area, and is bordered by scenic Old Hickory Lake.
Housing: Like much of Tennessee, Hendersonville features a blend of historic and modern constructions. The city predominantly features single-family homes, though townhouses, apartments, and condominiums can also be found. Hendersonville has several homes featured on the National Register of Historic Places, and its architectural styles include Tudor, Cottage, and Craftsman styles, fieldstone houses, Four Square, Dutch Colonial, French Provincial, Greek Revival, and many more.
Attractions: The city of Hendersonville holds many scenic, cultural, and modern attractions. Hendersonville movers will enjoy the historic Rock Castle, built in 1790 on the shores of Old Hickory Lake. Trinity Music City USA is a popular attraction, featuring the Conway Twitty mansion, garden, and fountains, along with a virtual reality theater.
Hendersonville Movers of EZ Movers
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers’ sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there’s sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen, Nashville, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family’s transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.
EZ Movers is proud to provide the community with quality moving services and in utilizing our success to help support the Susan G. Komen Foundation. We will continue to work hard and offer professional moving services in the years to come. EZ Does it!
We make it personal, yet keep it professional! e-z does it!
Call our relocation specialists for more information on moving estimates, packages and storage
(855) 525-MOVE (6683)