Local & Long Distance Moving Services in Lincolnwood IL
Lincolnwood IL Moving Company
A small village with a big heart, the ethnically diverse community of Lincolnwood, Illinois, has a population of just fewer than 13,000 residents. The village measures just two and a half square miles overall. Originally settled by the Potawatomi tribe of Native Americans, Lincolnwood today is a stable and friendly community that prides itself on eliminating the red tape from its local governance, and being an all-around great place to live.
Neighborhoods: Lincolnwood contains three neighborhoods: North Cicero Avenue, Village Center, and Crawford Avenue. The neighborhood of Village Center is a popular area, containing the Bryn Mawr Country Club and the scenic Henry A. Proesel Park Pavilion. Occupying the east side of the village, the Crawford Avenue neighborhood is an upper-middle income suburban area with mostly established homes, and a popular place for families and upwardly mobile singles.
Housing: Lincolnwood movers will find several different housing styles to choose from that are similar between the neighborhoods. While rental housing is not as abundant as in other parts of Chicago, there are some well-maintained apartment complexes and town homes available. Much of this village consists of single-family homes in a variety of architectural styles. Ranch, split-level, and Colonial are prevalent, but there are also many examples of Cape Cod and Georgian styles, as well as custom built homes.
Attractions: Despite the relatively small size of the village, Lincolnwood Movers will have quite a few opportunities for entertainment and recreation. The village maintains a total of thirteen parks with a variety of activities and amenities, including tennis, softball, swimming, and ice-skating. There is also abundant shopping and other entertainment.
Lincolnwood Movers of EZ Movers
Lincolnwood Movers has been helping families move to Lincolnwood, IL and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers’ sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there’s sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen, Nashville, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family’s transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.
We make it personal, yet keep it professional! e-z does it!
Call our relocation specialists for more information on moving estimates, packages and storage
(855) 525-MOVE (6683)