Iowa City IA Moving Company
The first city of Iowa, Iowa City was named the best small metropolitan city in the U.S. for doing business by Forbes Magazine and the Healthiest Town in American by Men's Magazine. Some things to consider when moving to Iowa City:
Neighborhoods: With over nine parks, tens of miles of bike trails, a vibrant downtown and an eastern residential area, Iowa City is a city split by the Iowa River. Completely surrounding the city of University Heights, home of the University of Iowa, university students, professors and young families can be found nearby. Modest Midwestern families of all types call Iowa City home.
Housing: With a long history, there are many historical homes and architecture in Iowa City. Built in the vernacular architectural style, Moffitt cottages are easily found throughout the eastern residential area of the city. Plum Grove Historic House is a major attraction and was the once-home of the first territorial governor of Iowa. Single-family homes are spread throughout the city and multi-story apartment buildings are plentiful, particularly near the University of Iowa.
Attractions: The Old Capitol stands in the center of the University of Iowa campus and was once the center of government for the state of Iowa. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this mansion once housed the entire university. A famous stop-over for politicians during campaigns, Hamburg In No. 2 has been visited by the likes of Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan. Hancher Auditorium is home to many national touring dance, music, and theater troops.
Iowa City Movers of EZ Movers
Iowa City Movers has been helping families move to Iowa City, IA and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,Des Moines, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.