Long Distance Moving Services in Lexington, KY
Lexington, KY Moving Company
Lexington is a city in Kentucky. It’s known for horse farms and thoroughbred racetracks like Keeneland. The Kentucky Horse Park features the International Museum of the Horse, the Hall of Champions and many equine breeds. Ashland, the estate of 1800s politician Henry Clay, includes a mansion and formal garden. Clay is buried at the Lexington Cemetery, which has an arboretum, lakes and a Romanesque gatehouse.
Why Choose Us?
We exist to make moving easier for you. We will be there every step of the way, offering help wherever possible. You should hire us because:
- Safe. Most EZ Movers’ sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there’s sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen, Nashville, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family’s transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.
EZ Movers is proud to provide the community with quality moving services and in utilizing our success to help support the Susan G. Komen Foundation. We will continue to work hard and offer professional moving services in the years to come. EZ Does it!
We make it personal, yet keep it professional! e-z does it!
Call our relocation specialists for more information on moving estimates, packages and storage
(855) 525-MOVE (6683)