Long Distance Moving Services in Madison WI

Madison WI Moving Company

The capital of Wisconsin, Madison is named after the nation’s fourth president and has just as much history. Here are some things Madison Movers of EZ Movers recommends to consider when moving to Madison, Wisconsin:

Neighborhoods: Over 18 percent of Madison is actually water. The remaining 82 percent is divided into 120 neighborhoods. Surrounded by Lake Mendota and the Yahara River, the Tenny-Lapham neighborhood on Madison’s East Isthmus is home to young families, singles and college students. To the west affluent residents have a major presence, including professors from the University of Wisconsin. Whether you decide to relocate to Shorewood Hills in the west or Monona Bay in the east, Madison Movers of EZ Movers can help move you home.

Housing: A staple of the Midwest, single-family homes are easily found even in the midst of the city. For those seeking a bit more convenience, condominiums and multiple-family apartment buildings are available, particularly near the University of Wisconsin campus. High-end family ranches and estates are plentiful along the edge of the city. Whether you opt for a sprawling ranch-style home with a yard, or the modern condo, Madison Movers of EZ Movers can help get all your belongings safely into your new home.

Attractions: Noted in Money Magazine as the best place to live in the U.S., Madison has lots of activities to keep residents busy. Sport enthusiasts embrace winter in this northern city, participating in ice-fishing, ice-hockey, cross-country skiing and ice-skating. With the University of Wisconsin, Madison was named the number one sports town by Sports Illustrated, and has a healthy team spirit.

Madison Movers of EZ Movers

Madison Movers has been helping families move to Madison, WI and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.

Why EZ Movers?

We exist to make moving easier for you. We will be there every step of the way, offering help wherever possible. You should hire us because:

  • Safe. Most EZ Movers’ sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
  • Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
  • Save. We offer flexible rates, so there’s sure to be an option that fits your budget.
  • Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen, Nashville, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
  • Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family’s transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.

EZ Movers is proud to provide the community with quality moving services and in utilizing our success to help support the Susan G. Komen Foundation. We will continue to work hard and offer professional moving services in the years to come. EZ Does it!

We make it personal, yet keep it professional! e-z does it!

Call our relocation specialists for more information on moving estimates, packages and storage

(855) 525-MOVE (6683)