New York has 352 neighborhoods spread among five boroughs. Young professionals flock to East Village, known for lively nightlife. Those from “old money” lay claim to famous addresses in the Upper East Side. Artists of all kinds roam the neighborhoods of Brooklyn. With its own culture and price point, your neighborhood may be your most important decision. Whichever location you choose, New York Movers of EZ Movers will get your belongings moved quickly and safely.
Housing: In a city famous for soaring architecture, high-rise apartments are not the only housing option. Many neighborhoods of New York have high percentages of walk-up buildings and single-family brownstones. Families with small children may prefer the safety that comes with secure high-rises. If you have pets, a private townhome with a yard may be a better fit. With experience maneuvering all types of buildings and floor plans, New York movers of EZ Movers will get you unpacked in the housing option that’s right for you.
One of the most-loved parts of New York is its variety of activities. If you love sports, New York hosts nine professional sports teams. If you’re interested in culture, look no further than Broadway or “The Met.” As the cornerstone of the city, Central Park covers 153 square city blocks, making outdoor activities easy to find.
New York Movers of EZ Movers
New York Movers has been helping families move to New York, NY and other cities for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,
New York, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.