Long Distance Moving Services in Newark NJ
Newark NJ Moving Company
Eight miles west of New York City and a major shipping and port city, Newark, New Jersey is a culturally diverse metropolitan. Here are a few things to consider when moving to Newark.
Neighborhoods: Newark has five official wards which residents traditionally identify with. The majority of all residential population is in the North, West, and Central wards with the East and South wards typically industrial. The North Ward is home to the affluent Forest Hill community, which includes the Forest Hill Historic District. The West ward includes five separate neighborhoods, each with their own majority ethnic group including Irish-American, Polish, Latinos, and Italians. The East Ward is home to Newark’s downtown district (as well as the Ironbound neighborhood) and offers shopping, dining, and nightlife.
Housing: Registered on the state and national registries for historic places, colonial mansions and historic homes are plentiful in Forest Hill. High-rise apartment buildings are bustling in the downtown area, with the West ward offering affordable family housing and apartments. Several notable Beaux-Arts buildings can be spotted throughout the city as well as Gothic Architecture and even Art Deco.
Attractions: Newark is home to three professional sports teams: The NHL New Jersey Devils, the MLS New York Red Bulls, and the WNBA New York Liberty teams all play within Newark’s boarders. The Branch Brook Park offers the nation’s largest collection of cherry trees, over 4,300. The John Ballantine House is a restored Victorian mansion and is part of the Newark Museum. Theater lovers will enjoy the New Jersey Performing Arts Center, home of the New Jersey State Opera.
Newark Movers of EZ Movers
Newark Movers has been helping families move to Newark, NJ and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers’ sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there’s sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen, Nashville, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family’s transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.
EZ Movers is proud to provide the community with quality moving services and in utilizing our success to help support the Susan G. Komen Foundation. We will continue to work hard and offer professional moving services in the years to come. EZ Does it!
We make it personal, yet keep it professional! e-z does it!
Call our relocation specialists for more information on moving estimates, packages and storage
(855) 525-MOVE (6683)