Local & Long Distance Moving Services in Oak Park IL
Oak Park IL Moving Company
The village of Oak Park, Chicago, is situated right next door to Chicago. A large network of reliable public transportation gives the more than 50,000 residents of this village easy access to downtown Chicago and all the conveniences of the urban area. This combined with an attractive suburban way of life, including world-famous architecture, makes Oak Park a great place to live, work, and play.
Neighborhoods: The village of Oak Park contains 14 neighborhoods, with most of them roughly equal in size. The Division Street neighborhood, located roughly north of the center of the village, is slightly larger than the rest and contains mostly single-family homes, with several historic structures. The neighborhood of Village Center is popular for families, and is one of the most walkable neighborhoods in the village.
Housing: Oak Park movers who appreciate architecture will feel right at home in this village, which is the home of the largest collection of Frank Lloyd Wright designed residential structures in the world. Many of the homes in Oak Park are both historic and significant, such as Ernest Hemingway’s boyhood home, and the three homes owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, author of the Tarzan books. Housing styles include apartment buildings and condos, as well as frame, brick, stucco, and Victorian homes.
Attractions: There are many activities and attractions available to Oak Park movers. The village hosts an annual tour of the many Wright-designed public buildings, and Hemingway’s home is now a museum. Activities include swimming, ice skating, and shopping, and a popular summer farmer’s market. The village park district also offers a variety of classes in arts, sports, and more.
Oak Park Movers of EZ Movers
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers’ sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there’s sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen, Nashville, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family’s transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.
EZ Movers is proud to provide the community with quality moving services and in utilizing our success to help support the Susan G. Komen Foundation. We will continue to work hard and offer professional moving services in the years to come. EZ Does it!
We make it personal, yet keep it professional! e-z does it!
Call our relocation specialists for more information on moving estimates, packages and storage
(855) 525-MOVE (6683)