Local & Long Distance Moving Services in Schaumburg IL
Schaumburg IL Moving Company
The large village of Schaumburg, Illinois has followed the advice of its motto: “Progress Through Thoughtful Planning.” Schaumburg made the transition from a rural community to an attractive suburban metropolis that, in addition to great schools and low property taxes, make this village one of the best places in the state to live.
Neighborhoods: Schaumburg’s population of around 74,000 is divided into 17 different neighborhoods. Most of them are roughly the same size, with the exception of the East Golf Road neighborhood, which is a much larger suburban neighborhood with plenty of available housing. A popular neighborhood for Schaumburg movers is South Roselle Road, which has a high number of spacious homes and stable real estate values.
Housing: The village of Schaumburg was not incorporated until the late 1950s. This means the majority of the homes here are relatively new. Schaumburg movers can choose to rent apartments or condominiums, or a townhouse in one of several new developments that have been constructed in recent years. Architectural styles for single-family residences here range from ranch and split-level homes to Provincetown, Cape Cod, and large estate homes.
Attractions: Schaumburg movers who love shopping will feel right at home in this village—it’s the home of the Woodfield Shopping Center, the ninth largest mall in the United States, as well as several other shopping centers. Schaumburg also houses one of just two IKEA stores in the state of Illinois. There’s also the Streets of Woodfield, with a 20-screen movie theater, themed restaurants, plentiful shops, and a virtual reality arcade.
Schaumburg Movers of EZ Movers
Schaumburg Movers has been helping families move to Schaumburg, IL and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers’ sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there’s sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen, Nashville, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family’s transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.
EZ Movers is proud to provide the community with quality moving services and in utilizing our success to help support the Susan G. Komen Foundation. We will continue to work hard and offer professional moving services in the years to come. EZ Does it!
We make it personal, yet keep it professional! e-z does it!
Call our relocation specialists for more information on moving estimates, packages and storage
(855) 525-MOVE (6683)