Long Distance Moving Services in South Bend IN
South Bend IN Moving Company
The fourth largest city in Indiana, South Bend was founded by fur traders, and flourished thanks to waterway access using the St. Joseph River. When joining this population of more than 101,000, South Bend movers can expect to find a thriving cultural and economic hub in a world-class city.
Neighborhoods: The city of South Bend incorporates a great number of charming and diverse neighborhoods, including 18 historic districts—nine of which are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The neighborhood of Chapin Park is distinct in that it is registered both as a local and national historic treasure. Mishiwaka is a popular neighborhood, combining aesthetic appeal with convenience, as it’s within walking distance of several stores and the city’s scenic riverwalk.
Housing: In keeping with its historic significance, South Bend’s housing reflects an abundance of architectural quality. Large homes and mansions are predominant, particularly in the historic districts, and feature a wide range of styles and influences. While there are some modern, upscale housing communities, most South Bend homes are as unique as their residents. This area offers everything from snug World War II-era bungalows, to elaborate Victorians, to sleek ranch style and contemporary housing.
Attractions: There’s plenty to see and do in South Bend. The original home of Studebaker automobiles, this city offers the Studebaker National Museum, with a vast collection of autos and wagons from the company’s 150 years of production. Another popular attraction is the Potawatomi Zoo, the oldest zoo in the state. Founded in 1902, this 23-acre zoo is home to more than 400 animals, and is adjacent to the Potawatomi Greenhouses as well as two conservatories.
South Bend Movers of EZ Movers
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers’ sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there’s sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen, Nashville, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family’s transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.
EZ Movers is proud to provide the community with quality moving services and in utilizing our success to help support the Susan G. Komen Foundation. We will continue to work hard and offer professional moving services in the years to come. EZ Does it!
We make it personal, yet keep it professional! e-z does it!
Call our relocation specialists for more information on moving estimates, packages and storage
(855) 525-MOVE (6683)