EZ Movers has offered smooth, cost-effective local and long-distance Chicago moving services for more than 15 years. We’re pleased to offer these valuable tips for people who are moving to Chicago.
Best neighborhoods to live in Chicago
- North Side Chicago: Gold Coast, Old Town, Roscoe Village, Lincoln Park
- East Side Chicago: Calumet Park, East Loop/New East Side
- Downtown and West Side Chicago: University Village, South Loop, Wicker Park
Best time to move to Chicago
More Chicago moving tips
- In some areas of Chicago, you will need to reserve a parking space for your moving truck in advance of your move.
- Some Chicago buildings, usually in the downtown area, have maximum size specifications for moving trucks that are allowed to park there.
- You may also have to reserve an elevator for your move, depending on the Chicago building you’re moving to.
If you have questions about moving to Chicago, contact EZ Movers today to speak with one of our Certified Moving Consultants.