Vernon Hills IL Local and Long Distance Movers
Vernon Hills IL Moving Company
A well-maintained community that has seen rapid population growth in recent years, the village of Vernon Hills, Illinois, is a great place to live that also serves as a retail hub for surrounding areas. In Vernon Hills, residents enjoy an excellent school system, plentiful recreation opportunities, and attractive homes—many with spectacular views of the lakefront and the rolling greens of the village’s golf courses.
Neighborhoods: Vernon Hills, with a population of just over 25,000, is divided into seven distinct neighborhoods. Milwaukee Avenue is the largest neighborhood in the village, and contains Deerpath Park as well as part of the sprawling Vernon Hills Golf Course. Many families choose to settle in the Milwaukee Avenue neighborhood. Another popular area is the Half Day neighborhood to the southeast, with a blended community that includes families, singles, and seniors.
Housing: Vernon Hills movers can choose from many different housing styles within the village. Row houses are a popular architectural style in this village, giving certain neighborhoods a unique and comfortable look. There are also apartment complexes and town homes available. Most single-family homes in Vernon Hills run on the larger side with at least three bedrooms, and many feature four or five. Home styles include ranch, Regency, contemporary, custom, Colonial, and many more.
Attractions: The recreational opportunities for Vernon Hills movers are as diverse as its residents. Facilities maintained by the Vernon Hills Park District feature playgrounds, ball fields, picnic areas, outdoor skating rinks, and more. There are several golf courses, a Family Aquatic Center, and a 184-acre athletic complex. Residents can also visit the Cuneo Museum.
Vernon Hills Movers of EZ Movers
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers’ sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there’s sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen, Nashville, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family’s transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.
EZ Movers is proud to provide the community with quality moving services and in utilizing our success to help support the Susan G. Komen Foundation. We will continue to work hard and offer professional moving services in the years to come. EZ Does it!
We make it personal, yet keep it professional! e-z does it!
Call our relocation specialists for more information on moving estimates, packages and storage
(855) 525-MOVE (6683)