Washington, D.C. offers diverse and unique communities. Adams Morgan, known for nightlife, restaurants and unique specialty shops, is a mecca for young professionals. The nearby neighborhood of Bethesda is home to the National Institutes of Health and is one of the most affluent residential areas of the country. Whichever community you choose throughout the District, Washington D.C. Movers of EZ Movers can help you get there and get your belongings moved in safely and quickly.
The only U.S. city not part of any state, Washington, D.C. was built to be the national government focal point. Over 200 years later, the city still has an abundance of both historical and modern housing options. A city staple, restored and renovated row houses abound, many listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Along the Potomac River major building projects are currently ongoing, offering modern luxuries living. Throughout the Washington Metropolitan area, single-family homes are in high supply.
There's always something to do in the District. With world-class museums and monuments, such as the Smithsonian Institute and the Washington Monument, Washington, D.C. has enough historical and nationalistic activities to keep residents busy year-round. If you love sports, Washington, D.C. hosts six professional teams. With the National Park and manicured greens of Capitol Hill, outdoor activities are easy to find.
Washington D.C. Movers of EZ Movers
Washington D.C. Movers has been helping families move to Washington, D.C. and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of
Susan G. Komen, Washington, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.