Local & Long Distance Moving Services in Evanston IL
Evanston IL Moving Company
Among the North Shore communities that adjoin Lake Michigan, the city of Evanston, Illinois, is just 12 miles north of Chicago and offers residents the convenience of urban proximity with a comfortable suburban feel. While Evanston was incorporated as a city in 1892, an interesting bit of trivia is that the city remained “dry” with no alcohol served at restaurants or hotels until 1972, and no retail liquor stores permitted within city limits until 1984. Evanston is a city with a long and fascinating history.
Neighborhoods: The 15th largest community in the state of Illinois, Evanston is divided into 18 distinct neighborhoods, which are roughly equal in size. The Central Street neighborhood is a popular area for urban sophisticates and professionals. It is highly walkable and contains a high percentage of historic homes. Another popular neighborhood is Sheridan Road, with a highly educated population of families and retirees and a strong sense of community.
Housing: As one of the oldest cities in Illinois, with much of the housing constructed prior to World War II, Evanston movers will find some great housing styles to choose from. Of course, there are also newer rental properties and developments, including apartments, townhomes, and condos. A few of the architectural styles in Evanston include split level, Colonial, vintage, cottage, foursquare, and Victorian.
Attractions: There are so many opportunities for recreation and entertainment in this city that Evanston movers will have a hard time deciding what to do first. With five beaches, 268 acres of parks, shopping and dining, and cultural opportunities, there is always something happening in Evanston.
Evanston Movers of EZ Movers
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers’ sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there’s sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen, Nashville, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family’s transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.
EZ Movers is proud to provide the community with quality moving services and in utilizing our success to help support the Susan G. Komen Foundation. We will continue to work hard and offer professional moving services in the years to come. EZ Does it!
We make it personal, yet keep it professional! e-z does it!
Call our relocation specialists for more information on moving estimates, packages and storage
(855) 525-MOVE (6683)