Local & Long Distance Moving Services in Highland Park IL
Highland Park IL Moving Company
Laying claim to over five miles of shoreline on Lake Michigan, Highland Park is a North Shore suburb about 23 miles north of Chicago. Some things to consider when moving to Highland Park:
Neighborhoods: Split down the middle by Green Bay Road and the Union Pacific North Metra Line, Highland Park has a plethora of wooded, flowered, and green spaces. Named annually “Tree City, USA” for over 27 years and home to over 600 acres of parkland, all neighborhoods are wrapped around either green parks or sandy beach line.
Housing: With a long history, housing options in Highland Park are plentiful. Several Victorian-style homes are listed on the National Registry of Historic Places, including the Willits House, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. Other prominent architecture in the city comes from the hands of Howard Van Doren Shaw, Robert E. Seyfarth and David Adler. Modern-day homes range from modest single-family ranch styles to downtown lofts and condominiums.
Attractions: Once home to an artist’s colony and still remaining much of that flavor, Ravinia Park is home to the annual Ravinia Festival which is a permanent host to the Chicago Symphony Orchestra and features a range of other artists and styles including classical, rock, blues, jazz, and pop. This outdoor festival is a favorite summer picnicking ground for Highland Park and Chicago residents alike. The Art Center of Highland Park offers rotating galleries and an Art School. The Chicago Botanical Garden is just south of the city. Additional activities include a city-wide biking and walking pathway, an 18-hole golf course, and five miles of beaches to enjoy.
Highland Park Movers of EZ Movers
Highland Park Movers has been helping families move to Highland Park, IL and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers’ sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there’s sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen, Nashville, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family’s transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.
EZ Movers is proud to provide the community with quality moving services and in utilizing our success to help support the Susan G. Komen Foundation. We will continue to work hard and offer professional moving services in the years to come. EZ Does it!
We make it personal, yet keep it professional! e-z does it!
Call our relocation specialists for more information on moving estimates, packages and storage
(855) 525-MOVE (6683)