Local & Long Distance Moving Services in Joliet IL
Joliet IL Moving Company
Joliet, IL was settled in 1833 and incorporated in 1852. Joliet got its name from the French Canadian explorer Louis Jolliet. Residents of Joliet are referred as Jolietians! Joliet offers world-class attractions, beautiful parks, and an amazing sports venue. Joliet Movers of EZ Movers will move your belongings to your home as quickly, safely, and efficiently as possible.
Neighborhoods: Joliet has a population of approximately 157,000 people, according to the 2010 Census. The city is home to the Joliet Junior College, which is the oldest public community college in the country. Not only that, but Dairy Queen opened their very first store in downtown Joliet in 1940. During the summertime, the temperatures range from mid-80s during the day to the high 60s in the evening. During the wintertime, the temperatures range from the mid-30s during the day and drop to the 20s and below during the evening.
Housing: Joliet newest residences are often surprised to learn that this amazing city has a large variety of housing opportunities. Traditional college housing, single-family homes, high-rise apartments, and even townhomes are available in Joliet. Joliet Movers of EZ Movers is a full service moving company that will handle all of your moving needs according to the city’s regulations.
Attractions: Regardless of what your interests may be Joliet has a large variety of attractions that are sure to be enjoyed by everyone. Less than an hour away is the city of Chicago, which is home to several major-league sports teams as well as abundant shopping opportunities.
Joliet Movers of EZ Movers
Joliet Movers has been helping families move to Joliet, IL and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers’ sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there’s sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen, Nashville, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family’s transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.
EZ Movers is proud to provide the community with quality moving services and in utilizing our success to help support the Susan G. Komen Foundation. We will continue to work hard and offer professional moving services in the years to come. EZ Does it!
We make it personal, yet keep it professional! e-z does it!
Call our relocation specialists for more information on moving estimates, packages and storage
(855) 525-MOVE (6683)