Manhattan has over 80 neighborhoods within 22 square miles. Home to the famous New York City skyline, Manhattan is one of the wealthiest communities in the world. Greenwich Village and the Lower East side are home to university students, young artists, and those with a Bohemian lifestyle. Chelsea is home to nightlife and a budding art district. One of the most affluent neighborhoods in the world, the Upper East Side – also known as the Silk Stocking District – is home to wealthy residents from generations of money.
With a modern history of over 500 years, the history of Manhattan offers lots of housing options. Historic brownstones, once single-family homes, are dark stoned in color and usually now house multiple apartments. Townhomes are three or four story single-family homes available throughout most of the city. Walk-up and elevator condominiums and apartments are the stable of the over a million Manhattan residents. Luxury, bell-man buildings offer amenities and services, but come at a price.
The tourist capital of the U.S. and a world-wide destination, Manhattan has lots to keep its residents busy. World-class shopping and dining can be found in SoHo. The financial district is home to significant skyscraper architecture, including the Empire State Building. Times Square and the Theater District offer 24/7 entertainment. Manhattan is home to two major league sports teams that play at Madison Square Garden. New Yorkers can get a breath of fresh air in the famous Central Park.
Manhattan Movers of EZ Movers
Manhattan Movers has been helping families move to Manhattan, NY and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of
Susan G. Komen,
New York, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.