Long Distance Moving Services in Murfreesboro TN
Murfreesboro TN Moving Company
There are plenty of Murfreesboro movers around, since this city is the most rapidly expanding in Tennessee, and one of the fastest growing in the country. In fact, Murfreesboro was ranked among the top 100 best places to live in the country by Money magazine.
Neighborhoods: In Murfreesboro, movers will find 14 neighborhoods, each with distinct personalities. The city is home to the largest undergraduate university in the state of Tennessee, and the Middle Tennessee State College neighborhood reflects an exciting cultural diversity due to the annual influx of thousands of college students. The popular City Center is located at the exact geographical center of the state of Tennessee.
Housing: Like much of Tennessee, Murfreesboro holds historic significance—the city itself overlooks the Stones River, the site of a major battle during the Civil War. Several residential homes are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Single-family homes are the predominant type of housing in Murfreesboro, but the structures span a gamut of architectural styles, from Mediterranean and Tudor to Federal, Queen Anne, and Greek Revival. There are a significant number of Colonial revival houses, as the city was largely settled during the economic post-Civil War boom.
Attractions: Aside from taking in the historic architecture, Murfreesboro residents can enjoy several annual music events, like the Main Street Jazzfest. The Stones River National Battlefield features a museum that preserves the history of the battle fought there, and the Cannonsburgh Pioneer Village is a reproduction of a working historic village.
Murfreesboro Movers of EZ Movers
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers’ sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there’s sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen, Nashville, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family’s transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.
EZ Movers is proud to provide the community with quality moving services and in utilizing our success to help support the Susan G. Komen Foundation. We will continue to work hard and offer professional moving services in the years to come. EZ Does it!
We make it personal, yet keep it professional! e-z does it!
Call our relocation specialists for more information on moving estimates, packages and storage
(855) 525-MOVE (6683)