Arlington TX Moving Company
Once a part of the District of Columbia, a split over representation, prohibition and the economy resulted in a retrocession from the federal government which created what is today Arlington County, Virginia. Here are some things Arlington Movers of EZ Movers recommends to consider when moving to Arlington.
There are over 57 distinct neighborhoods within Arlington County, many of which are commonly referred to with only their names, as if they were towns. Home to the Hume School, the Pentagon and the famous view of the nation's capital, Arlington Ridge is split by Ridge Road, a tree-lined street lined with mansions. Almost 100% of all housing in Fairlington is renovated townhomes, almost all of them listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Full of small businesses, nightlife and farmers markets, Clarendon is home to many young professionals and laid-back families.
With historic town-home neighborhoods, such as Fairlington, modest single-family homes in Columbia Pike, high-rise apartment buildings in Crystal City and mansions on The Ridge, you have plenty of housing options in Arlington.
Ranked as the safest city in which to weather a recession by Business Week, Arlington has a strong economy centered on a large number of federal agency and corporate business headquarters. But the area has a lot to offer professionals on the weekends. Home to both the Arlington National Cemetery and the Pentagon, in the shadow of the capital Arlington has it's own piece of national history. With an abundance of farmers markets and historical districts, the neighborhoods of Arlington will keep any new resident busy.
Arlington Movers of EZ Movers
Arlington Movers has been helping families move to Arlington and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,Texas, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.