Atlanta is characterized by a recognizable skyline forming from rolling forest and a disperse population. The city has 242 official neighborhoods, including three major high-rise districts: Downtown, Midtown, and Buckhead. Surrounding these business and residential high-density areas are other neighborhoods full of tree lined streets and single-family homes. In the east is the streetcar suburb, home to upper-middle class. The once industrial Westside is now home to rehabbed loft housing, restaurants, and art galleries.
Many of Atlanta's forest-lined neighborhoods have distinct identities and architecture, including the Victorian homes of Inman Park, craftsmanship in Kirkwood, and Old Fourth Ward. In the Downtown, Midtown and Buckhead neighborhoods, luxury high-rises are the norm. Throughout the rest of the city, single-family homes are much easier to find.
Atlanta is home to permanent professional companies in opera, ballet, music and theater, making the city an arts and cultural hotspot in the U.S. In addition, important art museums are housed within Atlanta's city limits, including the Museum of Design Atlanta and the renowned High Museum of Art. Nature lovers will feel right at home at the Georgia Aquarium, the world's largest indoor aquarium, along with the Kendeda Canopy Walk, a 180 meter skywalk and urban forest. Tourist and residents will enjoy Civil Rights and History museums, including Martin Luther King Jr.'s boyhood home.
Atlanta Movers of EZ Movers
Atlanta Movers has been helping families move to Atlanta and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers’ sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there’s sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,Atlanta, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family’s transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.