Aurora IL Moving Company
One of the first U.S. cities with an entirely electric street-lighting system, the "City of Lights" has grown tremendously in the last 50 years. Some things to consider when moving to Aurora:
Aurora has plenty of quaint, safe communities. East of downtown, along the Fox River, are biking paths and parks, flanked by traditional single-family homes and small shops. On the Westside of the river, there are many excellent neighborhood areas, including those within the West Aurora school district. With the lowest crime rate in nearly three decades, all neighborhoods of Aurora are safe and family friendly. Aurora Movers of EZ Movers will make sure you and your belongings get home safe, too.
Home ownership is by far the norm in this far-west Chicago suburb, but apartments, including high-rises on Stolp Island or walk-ups throughout the city are numerous and affordable. Families with children or pets won't have a problem finding a fenced-in backyard in this family-focused city. Whether you choose a newly built home or one of the historic Sears Catalog Homes, of which there are more than 50, EZ Movers of Aurora has the expertise to move you home.
With an entertainment-focused downtown area, including the historical Paramount Theatre and the Hollywood Casino, Aurora has lots of activities for all types of residents. History lovers will enjoy the eight area museums to explore, along with the well-known Phillips Park Zoo. Architectural enthusiasts will enjoy the large collects of works by famous architects including Frank Lloyd Wright, and Ludwig Mies van der Rohe.
Aurora Movers of EZ Movers
Aurora Movers has been helping families move to Aurora and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers’ sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there’s sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,Chicago, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family’s transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.