Only 17 years old, Aventura, Florida is a suburb of Miami which began as a row of newly built condominiums. Today the city separates Miami from Fort Lauderdale and is home to 25 thousand people. Some things Aventura Movers of EZ Movers recommends to consider when moving to Aventura:
With only three square miles of incorporated city, there's no bad spot of Aventura. Most land is either beach-front or nearly so, with views of the Atlantic from most balconies. US-1 (Biscayne Boulevard) is the main thoroughfare of the city, running north-south, and is up to ten lanes wide at some points. The main east-west Street is William H Lehman Causeway, which splits the city and runs to the sea. There is also a secondary north-south, beach lined street, appropriately named Ocean Blvd.
With it's entire history based on newly built condominiums, this is by far the predominate housing type within the city. Within the condominium market are several different options, including luxury, open-air common areas, beachfront, ocean view, and garden units. Most all units enjoy balconies, whether they face the sea or not. Although rare, freestanding single-family homes are available in Aventura, many including fenced in yards in order to better enjoy outdoor living.
Aventura is famous for its Aventura Mall, which is the fifth largest shopping mall in the U.S. Additional activities include beach-time activities and several golf courses. Circling the Turnberry Golf Course is the Country Club Drive Circle, a 3-mile walking path that passes by the golf course, several lakes, and eventually the Atlantic Ocean.
Aventura Movers of EZ Movers
Aventura Movers has been helping families move to Aventura and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers’ sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there’s sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen, Miami, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family’s transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.