Home of the "Hon" and over 72 distinct historical districts, Baltimoreans have a long Irish tradition. As the newest arrival, you'll have much to consider after packing. Some things to consider when moving to Baltimore:
Baltimore has over 70 neighborhoods, traditionally home to distinct ethic groups. The popular downtown area in the central district, known for lively nightlife, is home to college grads and young professionals. Wealthy Baltimoreans lay roots in Fells Point in the Southeast. Artists abound in Bolton Hill, near the Maryland Institute of Art. Baltimore Movers of EZ Movers will help you get your possessions home safely, whether you choose Fells Point or Federal Hill.
A Baltimore stable, row homes are found in all neighborhoods, from east to west and from north to south. Maintenance-free and convenient high-rise apartment and condo complexes may be a good option for a busy professional. Families may enjoy the privacy and space of a single-family detached home. Baltimore offers new residents lots of housing options. With experience packing and moving all housing options, Baltimore Movers of EZ Movers will help get you home.
Voted the 14th most walkable large city in America, getting around Baltimore on foot is a breeze. The world-renowned Inner Harbor is just steps away from the historic Jonestown, home to Shots Tower and the Flag House. If you love sports, Baltimore hosts three professional sports teams. If you're interested in culture, there's the annual Artscape near the Maryland Institute of Art. With these and more activities year-round, Baltimore has lots of options to keep new residents busy.
Baltimore Movers of EZ Movers
Baltimore Movers has been helping families move to Baltimore and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers’ sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there’s sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,Towson, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family’s transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.