Brentwood TN Moving Company
One of the largest suburbs of Nashville, the city of Brentwood, Tennessee, has a population of nearly 80,000, making it the seventh largest community in the state. Brentwood was incorporated as a city in 1969, when the new interstate came through the area and fostered residential and commercial growth. Brentwood movers will find several advantages to living in this upscale city.
Neighborhoods: The city of Brentwood is divided into three neighborhoods. The largest of these, Town Center, was recently expanded by four miles, which lifted some of the existing building code restrictions to allow construction of taller buildings, such as hotels. Town Center also contains several modern senior living communities, making it a great place to retire. In fact, Money magazine has named Brentwood one of the Best Places to Retire in the United States.
Housing: While Brentwood does have some homes and structures with historical significance, most of the growth of this city has occurred over the last four decades. Brentwood is a wealthy city with a median household income of nearly $95,000, and many of the homes are new constructions. There are several multi-million dollar homes in the city, and single-family homes are the dominant real estate type here.
Attractions: Perhaps the best attractions in Brentwood are the city's many parks. There are ten in all, ranging from the 7-acre Maryland Way Park, which features a paved walking and biking path, to the 320-acre Marcella Vivrette Smith Park, which centers around the historic 1825 Ravenswood mansion.
Brentwood Movers of EZ Movers
Brentwood Movers has been helping families move to Brentwood and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers’ sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there’s sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,
Nashville, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family’s transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.