Christiana TN Moving Company
The community of Christiana in Tennessee is one of the many charming, picturesque small areas in the United States. This unincorporated community has a population of just under 10,000, and has a welcoming atmosphere that is sure to please Christiana movers.
Neighborhoods: The Christiana community is a neighborhood unto itself, and is actually a suburb of the city of Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Christiana is a rural neighborhood and a very family friendly place. The community enjoys low crime rates and has a top quality public school system. The demographic makeup of the area is mostly families. There is a strong sense of community in Christiana that brings everyone together.
Housing: For the most part, housing in Christiana consists of single-family homes that are owner occupied. The community reflects about the same architectural makeup that can be found throughout Tennessee, combining new and modern structures with established homes and historical sites. Some of the housing styles found in Christiana include Ranch, Contemporary, Victorian, and an interesting historical style called Dog Trot that's common in the South.
Attractions: Outdoor activities are popular in the community of Christiana. One popular attraction is the Christiana MX Park, a motocross racing park that offers overnight camping and several racing events throughout the year. Christiana movers will also enjoy the Richard Siegel Park, home of the Murfreesboro Soccer Club and state-of-the-art soccer complex. This park also includes picnic shelters and plenty of open acreage for families to enjoy.
Christiana Movers of EZ Movers
Christiana Movers has been helping families move to Christiana and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers’ sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there’s sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,
Nashville, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family’s transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.