Clarksville TN Moving Company
Sometimes called The Queen City or the Gateway to the New South—and the possible inspiration behind The Monkees' 1966 hit song “Last Train to Clarksville”—Clarksville is the ninth-fastest growing city in the U. S. Clarksville movers are attracted by the mild climate, the expanding housing availability and economic opportunities presented by this progressive city.
Neighborhoods: Clarksville, the fifth largest city in the state of Tennessee, contains a total of 26 neighborhoods that feature a diverse range of characteristics and living options. One popular neighborhood is Saint Bethlehem. Originally named Cherry Station, this neighborhood is the hub for the city's restaurants, industries, and retail businesses. The Sango/Port Royal neighborhood is a popular residential area for active military personnel who are stationed at the Fort Campbell Army base, which spills into the city of Clarksville.
Housing: While Clarksville, like much of Tennessee, does include several historic homes and areas, new construction is a prevalent housing style throughout the city, due to recent expansion and growth. Single-family homes, apartments, and residential communities include styles such as ranch-style homes, condos, modular homes, and contemporary designs. However, Clarksville is also the oldest city in the state, featuring a wide range of historic architectural styles, from Gothic and Victorian to Colonial and Tudor Revival.
Attractions: History abounds in this old city. The Port Royal State Park is a historic community site, and one of the oldest points of European civilization in the state. There's also Historic Collinsville, a restored replication of an early settlers' village, and the restored downtown L&N Train Station. Clarksville boasts several natural attractions, such as the Cumberland RiverWalk, Dunbar Cave, and the King's Bluff rock climbing preserve.
Clarksville Movers of EZ Movers
Clarksville Movers has been helping families move to Clarksville and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers’ sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there’s sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,Nashville, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family’s transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.