Connecticut Moving Company
The Social Science Research Council has ranked the quality of life in Connecticut as the best in the country. A strong cultural state with four of the country’s top 25 museums and five of the top 10 universities in the U.S., The Constitution State is a great place to live.
Did you know?
- The first ever phone book was printed in New Haven, Connecticut—and contained just 50 names and numbers
- Stamford, Connecticut, is home to the headquarters of World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), formerly the WWF
- Noah Webster, author of the first dictionary, was born in West Hartford
- Connecticut has been home to a lot of firsts: the first hamburger (1895), the first automobile law (1901 – setting the speed limit at 12 mph), the first Polaroid camera (1934), the first helicopter (1939), and the first color TV (1948)
- PEZ candy is manufactured in the city of Orange, Connecticut
Moving to Connecticut? EZ Movers makes it easy!
Things can get stressful when you’re moving a long distance. At EZ Movers, we understand how much you have to worry about. That’s why we’re committed to delivering a smooth, hassle-free moving experience. We’ll handle everything from packing to transportation to unloading—and our long-distance moving deals make it easy on your wallet, too!
Whether you’re a Hartford mover or a Waterbury mover, if you’re looking for a New Haven moving company or Bridgeport moving services, we’re here to make your long distance move hassle-free. Contact EZ Movers and speak to one of our Certified Moving Consultants for your free phone estimate, or book your move today.