Deal NJ Moving Company
A small borough in Monmouth County, NJ, Deal is a destination city on the famed Jersey Shore – its population swelling from a mere 750 during the year to 6,000 in the summer months. Before you start to think of the "infamous" Jersey Shore, take a closer look at this two-square mile stretch of paradise on the Atlantic Ocean. If you're planning to move to Deal, here's what you should know about this quaint seaside town.
Neighborhoods: Since the borough founders allotted very little commercial space when they designed the town's layout in 1893, almost the entirety of its space is dedicated to residential property. Most homes are privately owned, as residents have withstood the urban crush of new building and subdivision living. If you're moving to Deal, you'll likely wind up with a highly unique property.
Housing:Waterfront real estate is prominently available in Deal, specifically along the Atlantic Ocean and in Deal Harbor. Whether you're looking for a traditional beach house, a Victorian on Main Street, or a sprawling ranch-style home in the heart of town, each and every location in Deal offers seaside charm.
Attractions: Beyond the allure of the beaches, entertainment tends to ebb and flow with the seasons. During the summer, the Deal Casino and Conover Pavilion become the hub of town, as tourists and locals frequent the beaches for a little rest and relaxation.
Deal Movers of EZ Movers
Deal Movers has been helping families move to Deal and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers’ sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there’s sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,New Jersey, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family’s transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.