Deerfield IL Moving Company
Neighborhoods: There are four neighborhoods in the village of Deerfield, with a combined population of just over 18 thousand. The largest of these neighborhoods, Saunders Road, is home to the Deerfield Park District Golf Course and the Ravinia Green Country Club, and is one of the best neighborhoods for families in Illinois. In the neighborhood of County Line Road, residents enjoy six area parks and a quiet, suburban atmosphere.
Housing: It's easy for Deerfield movers to find the perfect home, with a large variety of housing styles to choose from. There are many well-maintained town homes, condos, and apartment complexes in the area. Architectural styles in Deerfield include the ranch and split level styles that are common in Illinois, along with such architectural options as Contemporary, Colonial, Georgian, and large custom-built homes.
Attractions: There is plenty to see and do for Deerfield movers. The Deerfield Historic Village outdoor museum is a popular attraction, featuring five historic buildings that include a carriage house and a little red schoolhouse. There is also the Deerfield Square shopping district, an outdoor shopping center that comprises a significant portion of the village downtown area, and an extensive Park District to explore.
Deerfield Movers of EZ Movers
Deerfield Movers has been helping families move to Deerfield, IL and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers’ sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there’s sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,Chicago, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family’s transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.