Des Plaines IL Moving Company
Des Plaines, IL is known as the
"City of Destiny"! Did you know that Des Plaines is actually a suburb of Chicago? Moving to Des Plaines can be confusing and nerve-wrecking because of all of the work that is involved with moving. Don't let your moving experience become a nightmare! Des Plaines Movers of EZ Movers will move all your belongings as quickly and safely as possible.
Neighborhoods: No matter what end of town you decide to move to in Des Plaines, you are sure to find something right for you. Des Plaines is a safe town, with many different neighborhoods. Take time to investigate what the town has to offer while Des Plaines Movers of EZ Movers packs, sorts, loads, moves, and unpacks all your belongingness into your new home.
Housing: Des Plaines residents love their city, and it shows in the ample amount of housing opportunities here. If you want a single-family home, a town home, a condominium, or even a high-end home, Des Plaines has it all. You can easily find a home within your personal budget. Your time should be spent house hunting for your new home instead of worrying about packing your belongings.
Attractions: There is an abundant assortment of attractions in Des Plaines. Perhaps a day at the Rosemont Park District complete with a picnic lunch sounds fabulous. On a hot summer day you may also want to visit Mystic Waters and enjoy the zero-depth pool, body slides, and tube slides, or even partake in a game of beach volleyball.
Des Plaines Movers of EZ Movers
Des Plaines Movers has been helping families move to Des Plaines and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers’ sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there’s sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,Chicago, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family’s transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.