Elgin IL Moving Company
With nearly two hundred years of incorporated history, Elgin has been famous for butter, watches, and currently, a growing population. Some things to consider when moving to Elgin:
Neighborhoods: Elgin is a city split by the Fox River, and is home to 18 neighborhoods. Both the most expensive and the safest neighborhood statically, Pingree Grove is located to the West of City Center. The Downtown neighborhood is undergoing revitalization, including new high-rise apartment developments, festivals, shops, and restaurants. The second largest Laotian-American community in the U.S. also resides in Elgin. Whether you decide on the historic Gifford Park neighborhood or the Metra station area in the South West Area neighborhood, Elgin Movers of EZ Movers can help get you home.
Housing: With a long history combined with a recent population boom, Elgin has all kinds of housing options for new residents. Throughout the entire city historic homes, particularly of the Queen Anne style are easy to find. Elgin is also home to the second largest population of cobble-stone homes in the U.S. Recent development includes single-family homes, luxury high-rise apartments, townhomes, and condominiums.
Attractions: Known for both education and invention, Elgin Academy is the oldest coeducational, non-sectarian college preparatory school west of the Allegheny Mountains. Present-day entertainment can be found along the riverfront at the Grand Victoria riverboat casino, which is the fifth most frequented tourist attraction in Illinois. Music lovers will be glad to find the Elgin Symphony Orchestra. Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy Elgin's two 100+ acre parks, Lord's Park and Wing Park.
Elgin Movers of EZ Movers
Elgin Movers has been helping families move to Elgin and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,Chicago, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.