Elk Grove IL Moving Company
Right next door to Chicago and the O'Hare International Airport, the village of Elk Grove Village actually lives up to its name. Though elk are not native to the area, there is a small herd of elk residing in a grove at the edge of the Busse Woods Forest Preserve, the most popular natural attraction in the village. With a fantastic school system and some of the lowest property rates in Chicagoland, Elk Grove Village is a wonderful place to live.
Neighborhoods: There are six neighborhoods in Elk Grove Village, supporting a population of just over 33,000 residents. The village namesake, Busse Woods Forest and its Elk Grove, are located in the neighborhood of Village Center, which also contains the Ned Brown Preserve and Busse Lake. Adjoining Village Center to the west is the Golf Road neighborhood, home of North Pool and South Pool Lakes, Lake Cosman, and Marshall Park.
Housing: Housing styles are available in a wide variety for Elk Grove Village Movers. There are single- and multi-family homes, traditional neighborhoods and community developments, mixed-use complexes and golf-course communities. Common architectural styles include ranch, split level, Colonial, farm houses, coach homes, and custom homes.
Attractions: What isn't there to do for Elk Grove Village movers? The village offers 473 acres of recreation: 44 parks, 11 tennis courts, and three Olympic-sized pools. There's a 28-foot carousel, an indoor playground, skating rinks, a skate park, a farmhouse museum, and the Pirates Cove Amusement Park. Golf, shopping, fitness classes, and much more round out the options here.
Elk Grove Movers of EZ Movers
Elk Grove Movers has been helping families move to Elk Grove, IL and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,Chicago, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.