Fort Myers FL Moving Company
Along the banks of the Caloosahatchee River, Fort Myers, Florida was one of the first forts built as a base of operations against the Seminole Indians mid-1800s. Today Fort Myers is a thriving winter haven and resort city. Here are a few things Fort Myers movers recommend considering when moving to Fort Myers:
Neighborhoods: Fort Myers has year-round warm temperatures, attracting winter-time residents and vacationers. Gateway, near the Southwest Florida International Airport, is home to the newly-finished Boston Red Sox spring training facilities, jetBlue Park at Fenway South. The Historic Downtown waterfront neighborhood includes 69 historic buildings and homes. Young families and single professionals can be found in Punta Rassa, along the Gulf of Mexico.
Housing: Historic homes, modern single-family homes, contemporary mansion, luxury high rises, and even affordable mobile housing can be found in this tourist-heavy city. The Iona neighborhood includes affordable apartment complexes and some single family homes. Six Mile Cypress Parkway is home to affluent residents and includes row-homes and large, modern single-family homes with large yards. Homes in Lochmoor Waterway Estates have a more nautical styling.
Attractions: Baseball fans will love spring in Fort Myers, when the Boston Red Sox make their way down to the Southwestern Florida city for spring training. History buffs will love this old colonial fort, with historic homes and establishments easy to find. The 1898 Royal Palm Hotel marked Fort Myers as a winter resort. The winter homes of Thomas Edison, Seminole Lodge, and Henry Ford (The Mangoes) are favorite tourist attractions.
Fort Myers Movers of EZ Movers
Fort Myers Movers has been helping families move to Fort Myers and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,Miami, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.