Fort Wayne IN Moving Company
Fort Wayne, Indiana is located in Allen County – an important piece of information for anyone who was relocating here. Residents of Fort Wayne are often referred to as a Fort Wayne. Did you know that Fort Wayne is the second largest city in all of Indiana? When moving here, you may want to hire a professional moving company such as Fort Wayne movers of EZ Movers to handle all of your moving needs according to the city's regulations.
Neighborhoods: Fort Wayne neighborhoods may be confusing at first due to the fact that they are broken up into seven different townships. These townships are Aboite, Adams, Perry, Pleasant, St. Joseph, Washington, and Wayne. Before you know it, you will be familiar with the area and will no longer need to refer to a map. Fort Wayne movers of EZ Movers can direct you to the neighborhood of your choice.
Housing: As with any larger city, housing options are ample. Depending upon your specific needs, you are sure to find the proper housing, such as a single-family home, a condominium, a townhome, and even a high-rise apartment. The average median home cost in Fort Wayne is approximately $84,000.
Attractions: Why not enjoy one of the many attractions Fort Wayne has to offer while your personal belongings are being moved into your new residence? Just about everyone loves chocolate. If you are one of them, you may want to spend an afternoon at the DeBrand Fine Chocolates shop, which is one of the most elegant and beautiful chocolate shops in the entire world.
Fort Wayne Movers of EZ Movers
Fort Wayne Movers has been helping families move to Fort Wayne and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,South Bend, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.