Gallatin TN Moving Company
A city of historical importance during the Civil War and the golden age of the railroad, Gallatin, Tennessee is currently home to just over 30,000 residents. A thriving economic hub, Gallatin is the site of the national headquarters of several large companies, including GAP, Inc., and R.R. Donnelly. One of the biggest attractions for Gallatin movers is the scenic geography, which boasts rolling hills, open fields, forests, and several lakes and waterways.
Neighborhoods: There are a total of seven neighborhoods in the city of Gallatin. The rural neighborhood of Bledsoe is by far the largest, and is a popular area for upper-middle income families to settle. Another high-demand neighborhood is Broadway, which contains Clearview Park, Municipal Park, and approximately half of Triple Creek Park.
Housing: Gallatin movers will find a wide variety of housing styles throughout this city. Of course, there are several historical homes and structures, with architectural styles that include Greek Revival, Victorian, and Colonial. The city also features several plantations and brick homes. In addition, there are contemporary and ranch style single-family homes throughout, as well as some apartment buildings and condos.
Attractions: There are many varieties of outdoor recreation at the city's six parks, as well as boating, fishing, and swimming on Old Hickory Lake. Gallatin is also home to The Palace, a fully restored, single-screen theater built in 1908. Several annual events and festivities are held in Gallatin, including the Sumner County Fair, the Fall Festival, and the Gallatin Christmas Parade.
Gallatin Movers of EZ Movers
Gallatin Movers has been helping families move to Gallatin, TN and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,Nashville, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.