Germantown TN Moving Company
A suburb of Memphis, the city of Germantown, Tennessee, is steeped in railroad heritage. Originally developed in 1868 as an outpost along the Memphis and Charleston Railroad, today Germantown stands as a thriving city with a population of nearly 40,000. Germantown movers will find enjoyable living in this retail and commercial business supported city, with a quality educational system and exceptional fire and police services.
Neighborhoods: There are a total of eight neighborhoods in the city of Germantown. One popular neighborhood is City Center, which occupies the southeast corner of the city and contains "Old Germantown"—a historic district that's built around a 1948 reconstruction of the original railroad depot. Germantown movers may also want to consider the Poplar Avenue neighborhood, a scenic area containing several lakes and bordered to the north by Wolf River.
Housing: The architectural styles and housing options in Germantown consist of a wide range of home types and sizes, from small cabin-style houses to ornate mansions. While most are single-family residences, there are also upscale apartment complexes, housing developments, and condos. The styles range from the popular Ranch and Contemporary, to cozy Cape Cods and bungalows, to elaborate Victorian, English, French Revival, and Italian Villa.
Attractions: There are several horse farms, both large and small, in the city of Germantown and surrounding areas. This means Germantown movers can enjoy several annual horse shows and festivals, including the popular Germantown Charity Horse Show that's held each June. Another popular attraction is the Germantown Festival, a large annual arts and crafts fair that features more than 100 vendors.
Germantown Movers of EZ Movers
Germantown Movers has been helping families move to Germantown and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,Nashville, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.