Grand Rapids MI Moving Company
EZ Movers is a moving company in Skokie, IL with over 15 years of experience performing local moves in Illinois and long distance moves in most of the U.S.
Distinguished by its location along the Grand River and proximity to Lake Michigan, Grand Rapids is the second largest city in Michigan, behind Detroit. Here are a few things you will be delighted to learn about this industrially prosperous city.
Neighborhoods: The city of Grand Rapids is divided into 32 neighborhoods, offering a variety of living experiences and cultural surroundings for its nearly 200,000 residents. The Center City district, situated along the eastern shore of the Grand River, serves as a financial and cultural anchor for the city, with plenty of theaters, shopping, and art installations to choose from. The neighborhood of Wilcox Park is within walking distance to all the essentials, including a large Farmer's Market, and has lots of room for children to play and grow.
Housing: There is a full range of housing available in Grand Rapids. Architectural styles are generally mixed, with apartment buildings, single-family homes, and larger historic homes standing side by side. Some of the historic districts are listed with the National Registry of Historic Places, but the city also offers ultra-modern structures such as high rises and condominiums.
Attractions: Grand Rapids is known for its cultural events, plays, museums, and a variety of outdoor activities. Home of U.S. President Gerald Ford, this city houses the Gerald R. Ford Museum, where visitors can attend a White House State Dinner. Also featured is the Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park, the largest tropical conservatory in Michigan at 125 acres. Culture buffs will appreciate the Grand Rapids Symphony, Opera, and Ballet, as well as the Civic Theatre.
Helping customers move to and from Grand Rapids
We are not local Grand Rapids movers. However, with over 15 years of experience we can definitely help with your long distance move to or from Grand Rapids. Let us make your next interstate move an easy one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,Grand Rapids, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.