Green Bay WI Moving Company
One of the oldest permanent settlements in the U.S., Green Bay served as a trading post for French fur traders as early as 1634. Modern day Green Bay is home to families, students, and football lovers of all types. Some things Green Bay movers recommend considering when moving to Green Bay:
Green Bay has 35 official neighborhoods, each with their own tree-lined streets and family activities. Downtown Green Bay is a waterfront community that is going through revitalization and now offers superb dining and shopping. The Fisk Addition neighborhood encompasses Fisk Park and offers the Fisk Park pool. The Three Corners neighborhood offers a year-round “Live on Main” program, bringing live music and art performances to the community each week on Main Street.
With such a long history, it is no surprise that Green Bay has a thriving historical homes collection. Other housing options are modern single-family homes and duplexes. Most homes in Green Bay come with a yard and offer lots of space for families with small children and/or pets. An affordable student housing, both single-family homes and apartments, is near the University of Wisconsin.
The smallest metropolitan city with its own professional team, by far, without a doubt the biggest attraction in Green Bay is the Green Bay Packers professional football team. The old stadium has been renovated into a Green Bay Packers museum and attraction. Other, non-football related activates throughout the city include summertime fun along the Bay of Green Bay, the Green Bay Botanical Garden, the National Railroad Museum, and the Bay Beach Amusement Park.
Green Bay Movers of EZ Movers
Green Bay has been helping families move to Green Bay, WI and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,Wausau, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.