Hartford CT Moving Company
With over 400 years of history, Hartford is known as the knowledge corridor and is home to over 32 universities. As the newest arrival, you'll have much to consider after packing. Some things to consider when moving to Hartford:
Neighborhoods: Within the city are 16 neighborhoods, each with their own environment. Nearby New Haven is popular among recently graduated professionals. Wealthy residents reside in the Asylum Hill neighborhood, known as the home of many insurance agencies. Whether you decide on Shelter Charter Oak, home to the Colt's former headquarters and family estate, or Upper Albany, home to specialty shops and Caribbean restaurants, Hartford Movers of E-Z Movers will ensure all your belongings are delivered to your new home safely.
Housing: With 400 years of history, Hartford provides interesting housing options. Many neighborhoods have high percentages of converted brownstones. History buffs may fall in love with some of the oldest and more ornate homes in the country, complete with English gardens. A freestanding home with a yard may be a good option for families with children.
Attractions: As one of the oldest cities in the U.S., Hartford has lots of activities to offer residents. For those who love history, there is the acclaimed Mark Twain House and Harriet Beecher Stowe House. The oldest public art museum in the country, the Wadsworth Atheneum, will keep art lovers occupied for days. Theatergoers will enjoy the Comcast Theater (formerly the Meadows Music Theater), an indoor/outdoor amphitheater. Families with children will enjoy visiting the Connecticut Science Center, designed by Cesar Pelli.
Hartford Movers of EZ Movers
Hartford Movers has been helping families move to Hartford, CT and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,Farmington, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.