Hermitage TN Moving Company
Historic Hermitage, Tennessee, is named for one of its most famous landmarks—The Hermitage, home of the seventh President of the United States, Andrew Jackson. Although the area is actually considered a metropolitan section of Nashville, the community maintains its own identity with residential and commercial areas that are independent of its mother town. Hermitage movers will enjoy the scenic, rural atmosphere along with the comforts and convenience of city living.
Neighborhoods: The city of Hermitage is divided into three distinct neighborhoods: Town Center, Lebanon Pike, and Old Hickory Boulevard. Town Center is an upper-middle class area that holds the distinction of having the most people with Scottish and Scots-Irish roots per capita of any city in the United States. Old Hickory Boulevard is the geographically largest neighborhood in Hermitage, bordered to the south by the J. Percy Priest Reservoir, allowing easy access to beaches, camping, and public access areas.
Housing: The majority of homes in the city of Hermitage are single-family residences, but there are also multi-family structures and high-rise apartment facilities. Architectural styles in this historically significant city feature a range of construction types, including restored mansions, Victorian and Georgian homes, ranch-style houses, and contemporary designs.
Attractions: Perhaps the biggest draw for this city is The Hermitage, the restored historical plantation home owned by Andrew Jackson, which now stands as a museum. This home was originally built as a two-story Federal-style structure, but Jackson remodeled the mansion with flanking one-story wings—and following a damaging fire, rebuilt it in the Greek Revival style. Hermitage movers will also enjoy the Nashville Shores amusement and water park, as well as scenic Long Hunter State Park.
Hermitage Movers of EZ Movers
Hermitage Movers has been helping families move to Hermitage, TN and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. . Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,Nashville, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.