Jacksonville FL Moving Company
The largest city in the continental U.S. by acreage, Jacksonville was first a French trading post over 400 years ago. Here are a few things Jacksonville movers of EZ Movers recommend considering when moving to Jacksonville:
Neighborhoods: The city of Jacksonville consolidated with Duval County in 1968, creating over 500 neighborhoods within its vast municipality. Home to the Five Points Theater and electric and art-centered residents, the Five Points has been a cultural focal point since the 1920s. Named as "One of the South's Best Comeback Neighborhoods" by Southern Living, Springfield district was once the home of the cities wealthiest residents before falling into decline. Jacksonville Beaches is a grouping of four neighborhoods along the Atlantic Ocean, which are mostly residential.
Housing: Housing, lodging and eateries throughout Jacksonville were heavily influenced by the Mediterranean Revival architecture in the 1920s and 1930s. Single family, vacation, and multi-family homes in this style are plentiful throughout the ocean-front city. Additional historic homes can be found on the National Registry of Historic Places, along with a modern downtown residential district dominated by high-rise luxury living.
Attractions: Jacksonville is home to the nation's largest urban park system, including over 80,000 acres and facilities for swimming, boating, fishing, sailing, and other water sports. The Jacksonville Landing and Riverwalks are popular attractions for both guests and residents, with lively music, outdoor eaters and retail shopping. The 127-year old Jacksonville public library is the largest public library in Florida. Sports enthusiasts will feel at home in the southern sports city, home to the Jacksonville Jaguars along with the annual Florida-George game and the Gator Bowl for college football.
Jacksonville Movers of EZ Movers
Jacksonville Movers has been helping families move to Jacksonville, FL and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,Miami, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.