Johnson City TN Moving Company
The eighth largest city in Tennessee, Johnson City has a number of claims to fame. It is mentioned in at least two popular songs, including one by country music star Travis Tritt, and it's the birthplace of Pepsi-Cola's popular citrus soda, Mountain Dew. What Johnson City movers will enjoy most about this thriving city is the cost of living, as it's been named #5 of "The Ten Least-Expensive Cities for Living in the U.S.A." by Kiplinger.
Neighborhoods: With a population of nearly 180,000, Johnson City contains 77 constituent neighborhoods. The neighborhood of Holston Hills is popular with golf lovers, as it contains the 180-acre Holston Hills Country Club, home to one of the top-rated golf courses in the country. Another popular area is the Riverdale neighborhood, which contains the scenic Seven Islands Wildlife Refuge.
Housing: The city of Johnson City incorporates a blend of many different architectural styles, from historic to completely modern. Many of the city's historic buildings incorporate the Beaux Arts style. There are also several log-style homes, mansions, and plantations, as well as bungalows, ranch homes, and even condominiums and high-rise apartment buildings.
Attractions: Johnson City is rich in musical history. A cultural hub for bluegrass music, this city hosts the annual Little Chicago Blues Festival, which celebrates the area's railroad glory days as well as the Prohibition speakeasies that flourished in Johnson City. The city also hosts a monthly music and arts festival called "First Friday," which takes place in the downtown shopping district.
Johnson City Movers of EZ Movers
Johnson City Movers has been helping families move to Johnson City, TN and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,Nashville, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.