Did you know that Lansing is the fifth largest city in Michigan? Residents of Lansing are referred to as "Lansingites." Lansing, MI was incorporated in 1859.
Neighborhoods: Lansing has a population of approximately 114,000 people according to the 2010 U. S. Census. Long-time residents of Lansing already know, but you may be surprised to learn that this city is home to the nation's largest law school – the Thomas M. Cooley Law School. Another interesting fact about your new neighborhood is that Lansing is the only U. S. state capital that is not a county seat!
Housing: Depending on your specifications, Lansing has a home for you! No matter if you want a college dorm, or a traditional single-family home, or even an apartment or condominium, you are sure to find a home within your personal budget in Lansing. EZ Movers will sort, pack, load, move, and even unpack all of your belongings alleviating the stress that often is involved with moving.
Attractions: Lansing does not cut corners when it comes to attractions. Residents and visitors have a large variety of attractions to choose from, including the Abrams Planetarium, which also is an astronomy and space science education center. You can also enjoy many parks, trails, and shopping venues.
Helping customers move to or from Lansing
We are not local Lansing movers. However, let us help with your long distance move from or to Lansing. With over 15 years of experience serving customers throughout the U.S. we will do our best to make your next interstate move an easy one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of
Susan G. Komen,Lansing, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.