Neighborhoods: The city of Lawrenceburg is divided into four neighborhoods. One popular neighborhood is Hood Lake, a suburban area with a diverse population and pleasantly low cost of living. Deerfield is the largest neighborhood in Lawrenceburg, encompassing the Laurel Hill Wildlife Management Area with nearly 15,000 acres of hunting, as well as hiking trails, horse trails, camping, and swimming at Laurel Hill Lake.
Housing: Like most of the state of Tennessee, Lawrenceburg offers an interesting mixture of housing styles, from historic to contemporary. Several homes and structures in this city are listed on the National Register of Historic Places, with styles that include Art Deco, Modern Movement, and late Victorian. Lawrenceburg also contains many examples of Contemporary, Ranch, Queen Anne, and Arch style buildings. The most common housing options are single-family homes.
Attractions: In accordance with its history, Lawrenceburg hosts the annual "David Crockett Days" each August. Held in the David Crockett State Park, this event includes historical reenactments and demonstrators dressed in period style, as well as many arts and crafts vendors. Other attractions include Amish Country Tours, which invite visitors to view the local Amish lifestyle, and the annual Antique Tractor and Engine Show.
Lawrenceburg Movers of EZ Movers
Lawrenceburg Movers has been helping families move to Lawrenceburg, TN and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of
Susan G. Komen,
Kingsport, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.