Neighborhoods: There are eight neighborhoods in the city of Lebanon, arranged in a cluster of four small neighborhoods at the center of the city that is bordered by four large neighborhoods. The High Street neighborhood, one of the smaller areas in the center cluster, is a popular place for young, educated singles to call home. The largest neighborhood in Lebanon, Bellwood, is mostly rural and contains several parks, making it a preferred area for families.
Housing: The housing in Lebanon is reflective of much of Tennessee, with a mixture of historic homes and newer structures. Many of the city's historic structures can be found in the more densely populated center of Lebanon, in the High Street and City Center neighborhoods. Single-family homes are the predominant type of housing, but there are also mobile homes, apartment buildings, and multi-family structures, all with a mixture of architectural styles.
Attractions: The most well-known attraction in this city is the Cedars of Lebanon State Park, commonly called "Cedar Forest." This 900-acre park is used mainly for recreation, and hosts many activities and events throughout the year. Lebanon is also home to the annual Wilson County Fair, one of the top 50 fairs in North America.
Lebanon Movers of EZ Movers
Lebanon Movers has been helping families move to Lebanon, TN and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of
Susan G. Komen,Nashville, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.