Neighborhoods: There are five neighborhoods within the village of Libertyville. An overall affluent suburb, the neighborhoods are for the most part populated with white-collar workers and their families. The neighborhood of Village Center is popular among both homeowners and renters, and has a significant German community. The largest neighborhood, South Milwaukee Avenue, is directly south of Village Center and contains many executive-style and showcase homes.
There are many housing options available for Libertyville movers. For those looking to rent, there are not only rental homes, but also a large selection of apartment buildings, high rises, and development communities. Home architectural styles in Libertyville include the ranch style popular in Illinois, as well as Colonial, Cape Cod, and Victorian.
Attractions: Libertyville movers have no shortage of recreational attractions. The village has more than 600 acres of park space, as well as three scenic lakes with swimming and water sports activities. The 160,000 square foot sports complex houses a golf learning center, fitness and aerobics classes, a rock climbing wall, and more. There are several golf courses to choose from, and plentiful shopping in the historic downtown Heritage district. In the summer, residents enjoy the Libertyville Days Festival.
Libertyville Movers of EZ Movers
Libertyville Movers has been helping families move to Libertyville, IL and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of
Susan G. Komen,Chicago, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.